RSK Alenco is experienced in all aspects of brownfield development. We carry out risk-based brownfield site assessments that can enable you to avoid unnecessary remediation.
If your site requires remediation, we help you to appraise your clean-up options, for example, pump and treat, air and biosparging, chemical oxidation, dual-phase extraction and monitored/enhanced natural attenuation.
We’re experienced in using the following tools and procedures:
- Desk studies and legal and regulatory compliance
- Environmental vulnerability studies
- Investigations and assessments
- Continuous supervision of site-based works
- Drilling supervision and analysis of potential contaminants in soil samples
- Installation of ground water monitoring networks
- Measurement of potential contaminants in soil gases
- Quantification of site pollution
- Off-site assessments
- Detailed quantitative risk assessments
- Options appraisal and ensuing site management plans
- Comparative studies of remediation and disposal options
- Cost−benefit analyses
- Residual risk analyses
- Presentations of studies and projects to authorities and/or other stakeholders.