Health and safety are top priorities for any business. However, dealing with the health risks from hazardous substances that are present in the building environment can be challenging.
RSK Alenco offers comprehensive surveying, management and remediation services for all types of hazardous substances. Our team of expert surveyors and consultants all come from scientific or engineering backgrounds. We have certified health and safety coordinators for contaminated sites (Occupational Compensation Insurance, BGR 128); certified experts according to TRGS 519 Guideline for Asbestos; certified health and safety coordinators for construction sites (SIGEKO according to construction site ordinance and RAB 30); and certified experts for sampling of bulk materials according to LAGA PN 98
We have excellent project experience across all industry sectors. Our consultants will work in partnership with you to advise you on best practice and ensure compliance with the latest regulatory standards.
We are also certified to ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OSHAS 18001 for quality, environmental and health and safety management.
Whether you are involved in construction, demolition or managing compliance, RSK Alenco can bring a wealth of project-based experience and technical expertise to assist in the management of the risks from building material contaminants such as asbestos, artificial mineral fibres, mould, polychlorinated biphenyls, polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons and heavy metals.
- Surveys, including management, refurbishment and demolition surveys
- Sampling and analysis of materials suspected of containing asbestos and other harmful substances
- Planning and management of demolition concepts considering local and federal legal requirements
- Development of health and safety plans
- Air monitoring and clearance testing, including air sampling and monitoring
- Project management of substance removal works: a full service spanning tender preparation and review, interviewing contractors, site inspection and monitoring works, and post-works completion reports
- Auditing: due diligence, legal compliance and system compliance audits to identify areas of strength and weakness and provide clear recommendations for the actions required